Friday, June 18, 2004

Dog - It's what's for breakfast

There's really nothing like waking up to your dog pouncing on you while in bed, and then hearing him run into the dining room to chew on your brand new very cool dining room chairs. Now you watch, in about an hour he'll be hitting his first nap of the day - dead to the world - sometimes I wish dogs understood pay back. Although I guess if they did, they wouldn't provide unconditional love - I'll take the unconditional love, even if he chews the nice chairs.

Perhaps I should say a few words about myself today - get some of my personal angst out as it has already been taken out on a telemarketer and a dog. I'm 27 currently unemployed - which as I go into my 7th month of it's really not that fun anymore. Actually it's never been fun. I would like to clear up the misconception that while I am on an "extended vacation" I am on unemployment, which does not allow one to do all things that one would like to do on an extended vacation - such as oh I dunno - travel, shop, eat expensive dinners.

Where's my sugar daddy when I need him. Damnit.

No comments: