Saturday, December 04, 2004

Those moments...

I screwed myself socially today, which is usually what I do all on my own anyway, but today it involved other people, um yea no fair. I had a wonderful evening last night with Mr. D, nothing serious, nothing of potential to note without sounding neurotic and over-analyitical, just two people hangin out. Cool.

Said Mr. D then later agreed to meet up with me today to do some more hangin out, but specified that he probably would be busy until afternoon. Also, cool as I'd been meaning to try out a new aerobics class anyway this morning.

The morning started plainly enough, aerobics class was way more awesome than I expected (if such a thing can be said). Came home feeling already accomplished, which for a Saturday is GREAT, cleaned the place, washed the dishes, vaccumed (yes that's right I VACCUMED, unbelievable I know), would have fed and petted the dog if he were here. And then.....

I waited...

and waited...

and waited...

and waited some more...

The afternoon came and went, no call from Mr. D.

3pm, "well the day is fucked, think I'll take a nap."

4pm wake up from nap, "well guess I'll go START running the errands I was planning on running today" *sigh*

4:34pm Mr. D. calls, I miss the call, because am too busy trying not to murder teenagers in best buy. *sigh*

5pm I see that I missed call from Mr. D at 4:34pm (no message left). *sigh*

6pm Call Mr. M. asked if wanted to hang out. Said would call me back. *sigh*

7pm Mr. D calls again. Explains he worked all day (why he didn't call I can only attribute to some missing genetic makeup somewhere in the deep synapses of the male brain). Asked if I wanted to grab dinner, of which I had already eaten. *sigh* Then ended with I will call you tomorrow.....*double sigh*

9:30pm started writing this blog. Mr. M still has not called. (see aforementioned missing genetics).

Ever find those moments in life where you're sighing alot?

*sigh*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though I am a member of the male part of the species, I can say that I don't *think* I suffer from that particular gene causing synapses to misfire like that! If I told you I would call, I'd call as soon as I could! Damn their hides!! But I would probably just cause you to sigh or roll your eyes when I would call, not putting an end to your Day of Sighing... -- Dr. C