Thursday, December 09, 2004

The sands of time.

I distinctly remember telling my 18-yr-old self: 18-yr-old self, you will never, NEVER grow up to NOT appreciate the younger generation's music.

*gasp*. Here I am nearly ten years later...soooo not appreciating the younger generation's music. *gasp - need air c-a-n-n-o-t breatheeee*

Thinking things like:

This isn't music.
Who listens to this shit?
God, MTV SUCKS!
What are they saying?
Those girls look like they are 12, OMG those girls ARE 12!
What are they wearing?
I miss the classics like green day and soundgarden. *shudder*
Is that new lead singer of that band that I don't know wearing a pearl jam t-shirt, like Eddie Vedder use to except he wore like Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix t-shirts! OMG!
Is Hillary Duff really covering an eighties song THAT I REMEMBER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be happening.

*click click* There's no place like home.
*click click* There's no place like home.

Hmmm...not working. *sigh*

No comments: