Friday, March 25, 2005

A vehicle


Gourmet_cheese
Originally uploaded by whaala.
Laughing cow is a company that makes a great line of cheese products, and maybe other things as well, but I'm too addicted to their cheese right now to really know.

Recently I've become addicted to their new "Gourmet Cheese and Baguettes." I've been eating them as snacks during the day at work. At first I thought that the little baguettes were scrumptous, which they are, but now I'm completely convinced that the baguettes really are just vehicles. Vehicles for the cheese. Mmm cheese.


Other Vehicles that you may not be aware of:


Taco Bell tacos and burritos are vehicles for hot sauce.

Fresh strawberries, rasberries, or blackberries, all vehicles for whip cream.

The movie theatre, a vehicle for heart-attack 3 times popcorn.

College, a vehicle for pizza and ramen noodles.

The Internet, a vehicle for time wastage.

Blogs, a vehicle to make up words like "wastage".

No comments: